Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Elder Cam's News

I told Elder yesterday that we're suffering from allergies and that I took Nascar to the doctors because we found a bald spot on the back of his head! We have to go to the dermatologist next.


Subject: DOES BALDNESS RUN IN THE FAMILY?

> Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:28:41 +0000
>
> Dear Mom and Family (and balding brother),
>
> Well, allergies haven't hit here yet- because its still cold. I sent home a letter yesterday containing more news about my life here in Switzerland. I like the blog and I'm working on pictures... so give me some time and I'll send a CD home. So I guess Nascar grew all his hair out, huh?. Well I hope you find out the real problem soon so you can tell me if its something I should worry about. Not much happened this week. We went to Lindau to watch conference and I had to sleep on the floor. I forgot to say thanks for the package last week! Me and my comp ate the macaroni first. I saw that you received my pictures from my mission president and his wife. It was interesting how they were all saying, "Who is going to take care of who?" -from the looks of our picture. It was pretty funny! Well, I hope to hear from everyone soon. Tell Casanova that I like the picture of the dance.
> Love
> Elder

No comments: