Saturday, August 30, 2008
Great Choice for McCain
Why would I be so happy that John McCain chose Sarah Palin for a running mate?
1. She's a woman with an attitude-we have that in common.
2. Sarah lives in Alaska-I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska.
3. She has a family with five children-Roland and I have five children.
4. Sarah's youngest child has special needs-my youngest child is in speech therapy.
5. She's 44 years old-I'm days away from my 44th birthday!
6. She's a conservative republican- people know that I'm "straight-party ticket" republican.
7. Sarah and her husband are avid hunters and in favor of bearing arms-I'm an Eskimo with a gun:)
8. She chooses to be Pro-Life...I'm also in favor of letting babies live! (Pro-Life all the way!)
9. Sarah is a pioneering woman-about to make history...I'm a first generation native-out of the village and owning a business in the great state of Utah!
10. Sarah believes that women of our great nation can make a difference in this world...I know so many great woman in this country who have already made a huge change for good!