Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Favorite Blogger- Mary Tong


I have to share this blog by Mary Tong...because she is such a crack-up!! I love reading her posts and I laugh out loud EVERY single time :) Today she posted people's horoscopes (which I think she calls blogo-scopes?) * Here's mine for today...
"Virgo-
Today, as you publish your 200th post you'll realize why no one has ever made a comment. What you thought was your blog will turn out to be just a Microsoft word document. "

The other day, Mary had a give-away for bloggers. Here's the prize...
DANDELION STEMS!!!



I'm sure you could squeeze at least a teaspoon full of dandelion milk from these babies. All you need to do is leave me a comment, now. You only have until I get an idea for my next post, that could mean days weeks years or even seconds, so hurry up and good luck.

I would not be a good friend to you, if I did not share her awesome humor!! You will thank me! In fact, I think I'm going over to give her a blog award! She NEEDS one :)

8 comments:

Pancake said...

Sounds like a fun blog! I will check it out!

Tulsi said...

This was so worth checking out. Mik and I are laughing about the little sister and wedding proposal!! I love the documented walk.

*MARY* said...

Dolly I'm so glad you can't see me in person right now because I'm blushing.... and sweating a bit too. Thank you so much, your such a good blog friend.

Jan said...

That is such a nice thing to do. She sounds like a blast. Have to check her out Dolly. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Dolly...if YOU love her, then i know I WILL, too!

:) i'll go see her right now!

Rhonda said...

I'll go check her out!

I always like me a new blog to check out!

Btw, I love yours. I'm LDS also, and have 6 kiddies but I got me TWO girls instead of just the one.
I feel for your 1 daughter, I was an only girl as well....but at least I only had 3 brothers. ;)
good to "meet" you!

Lisa Loo said...

I too love Mary--her kind of humor speaks to me! The dandelion milk sqeezing brought tears to my eyes...

tiki_lady said...

is there room, is there room for one more??