Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Visitors Welcome


I found a new reader on my list this morning, Whiteshadow is her name. She has a very spiritual blog with interesting ideas. Her blog is connected to Yahoo (I think)-so I'm adding my blog to MyBlogLog too.
I visit a few raw food groups over in this community. My favorite is Karen Knowler-she is an excellent blogger with amazing ideas! I've already lost three pounds this month, just from walking and eating as much fresh food as possible. (My walking schedule starts at 5:25-7 a.m. Mon-Fri.)

6 comments:

Blogging and Bliss said...

Yeah Dolly I have been walking on my treadmill every morning. It feels so good. I have also modified my diet. I have lost 4 pounds. I hope to lose a ton more. OK maybe like 30!

Pancake said...

Congrats Dolly that is GREAT!!

Rhonda said...

Great job on the weight loss but even GREATER that you're walking and eating fresh stuff! I'm working on healthier home cooked meals and have put exercise on the back burner till I can get my back fixed.

Photo Crazy! said...

Great job on your healthy eating!

Anonymous said...

Good job Dolly. Your inspiring to me.

chelle said...

I found the three pounds you lost. Want them back? M