Friday, May 1, 2009

Valuable Secret


I heard a little secret on T.V. last week, concerning, ....ARTICHOKES (Mmmmmmm!)
You know how hard it is to wait for these little plants to steam or boil? One must wash, trim, and cool artichokes-before even tasting them and it sometimes is more hassle than it's worth. But, the secret I learned is to... microwave these babies (one at a time) for six minutes, maybe add a minute if you thing they need it...and Wa-la! *Perfectly done. Mix a little mayo and lemon pepper-there's the dip for taste. Fantastic-♥ I have had three lovely artichokes since last Friday-I'm so addicted.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Well, I'll comment on these artichokes...they look delicious!

Anonymous said...

I have not had an Artichoke in years. I look forward to having one really soon.