Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Reunion

I am so happy to share our family reunion pictures. It's our Grandma's early birthday party at my mom and dad's house this weekend. My cousin's (on my mom's side) and my brother (who came from Iraq) have come to actually say their goodbyes. Some people (doctors and close relatives) say she may not have much more time...so at a moment's notice-my wonderful relatives from Alaska, Utah, andSeattle, (Here's my Uncle from Palmer, AK) came to see Grandma. These are a few pictures from this afternoon's get-together:) It's so awesome to see my cute cousins:)
More news soon!

2 comments:

Amy said...

OH! Thank you so much for the photos!!! It's so good to see my sisters and my dad! I don't get enough pictures of them!!!

Blogging and Bliss said...

Great photos I am so glad to see some.