Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nascar's Reply

I just read the comments on my last post and realized that I have not updated you all on the "prom grad-nite" question! Sorry...I've been distracted:) Nascar did come up with a hilarious response, typical of most teenage boys. I believe most boys LOVE talking about bathroom humor and messy situations. These girls were so smart to catch his eye with their plunger on-hand (brand new I might add).

In timely fashion...Nascar wrapped a snickers candy bar (in the extra toilet paper), and wrote a note saying, "Crap! Why not? Sure I'll go to Prom-nite with you:)". What mother would not be proud to claim this son as her own? Such style and charisma. I found a few pictures of this charming guy on my camera I can share. The date is not for a few more weeks...so this is the best I can do. Nascar and Starwars bonding in the lime-light (of our new town-home) up north over the weekend. These are precious...



2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL.... Such a cool response.

The Player Family said...

How romantic...