I'm sharing twenty things in my life that you may not know about me:
1. I am a survivor of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (my Eskimo mother died of alcoholism when I was two yrs. old).
2. I love Sardines in the can with mustard! The best part of this tiny fish is the spine. I love to pull it out and chew it up-yum.
3. A song is always playing my head. My dad raised us to sing to an audience-and I have millions of songs that I hum everyday:) Drives my kids crazy.
4. I think of numbers as people and colors as places. As a child...I thought everyone did.
5. I'm missing two and a half vertebrae in my neck...my head turns on the muscles in my shoulders.
6. I went to beauty school when I was a junior in highschool in Alaska.
7. I received a scholarship to study Respiratory Therapy when I was 18 yrs. old in Tulsa, OK
8. I thought "my days were over" when I delivered my first son...he was over 9 lbs./22 inches long. I'm barely five feet tall. *He is now six feet seven inches.
9. I owned a preschool for seven years and we played in a little red school house:)
10. I want to live by the beach when my husband retires.
11. My Eskimo middle name use to be "Gay".
12. I have six younger brothers and two younger sisters.
13. I have the best daughter in-law in the whole world-and she's fun to talk with.
14. The first person I want to see when I die is my dad's mother...then my biological mother.
15. What do I hope to do in the next life? Turn my head-side to side. I want to run long distances also.
16. If I had all the money in the world...I'd make presents for people every day!
17. I'm freakishly addicted to Facebook:)
18. I've never had formal training in floral design...but I can create and copy ANY arrangement I see. *don't know how it happened-but my hands know what to do.
19. I'm afraid of ice on the roads when I drive long distances.
20. My sister, Sher' and I can say the next words to each other's sentences...and we wear the same color of clothing all the time. When we meet up at the store, relatives houses, or at church-we smile, point and start laughing!
*Go ahead...tell me something in your life that's a secret!