Sunday, September 11, 2011

August Happenings...

My little brain must be on overload...since I have NOTHING posted for last month {August} Hmmm...what made headlines? Oh yeah! 1. The kids are back in school (yes!) 2. We did a trial run with Netflix and loved catching up on TV shows. 3. Yep-satellite was canceled...so we could pay some gas and food. 4. My hubby is now adjusted to working the night-shift at the SLC temple. 5. My Seventeen yr. old got a job at I-HOP {Thanks to his YM leader} **And THAT about sums it up here at our house. If I think of more...too bad:)JK Good nite!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I always love your posts. By the way your husband will probably have some sweet experiences working in the temple.
Blessings to you and it was fun to have you back for a thought or two.
Blessings to you and keep on enjoying the moments.

Jenny Lynn said...

I am not keeping up with blogging either. Life has been running me wild. Each quiet Sunday I look for ways to be better at managing my time.

Glad you had a moment to post.